KAM Life Sciences
How would you improve performance with our technology?
The successful individual will be part of a team to grow the Life Science Sector in Belgium, focusing in the areas of Diagnostics and BioAnalytics. The candidate will be responsible for producing both short and medium term sales and marketing plans. He/She will maintain an awareness of developments within the life sciences market in general and provide feedback on market activities, technology trends, consolidation activities and marketing initiatives.
- Define new business development opportunities.
- Maintain a leading knowledge of the sector, industry, pricing and competitor activity in order to position Norgren as a key player in the target markets.
- Develop and maintain senior relationships with high profile clients.
- Be commercially focused, increasing the volume of profitable sales.
- Develop internal relationships with the Norgren Tech Centres.
- Provide direction
- Effective communication
- Develop relationships
- Client focus