Important Developments in the Norgren Businesses
As part of a commitment to creating a truly world-class company, IMI plc is bringing all of its Norgren businesses – which include Buschjost, FAS, Thompson Valves, Kloehn and IMI Webber – into a newly branded division: IMI Precision Engineering. This change is being supported with an on-going programme of continuous improvement and investment in our supply chain, in innovation, in manufacturing efficiency, customer service and after sales support.
Initially, you will see business as usual. You’ll still receive the same high level of support and products, from the same expert teams. Over time, as our investment takes effect you’ll experience an improving service, more reliable on time delivery and a steady flow of new products.
- We officially launched our new brand in January 2015
- Over time, all Norgren businesses will trade as IMI Precision Engineering
- Our portfolio of products will be brought together under five new product brands: IMI Norgren, IMI Buschjost, IMI FAS, IMI Herion and IMI Maxseal
- We will continue to focus on key sectors including Energy, Commercial Vehicles, Life Sciences, Rail and Food & Beverage
- We'll make significant investment in Industrial Automation – including auto in-plant, machine tools and general industry.
These changes will give us the opportunity to add value to our customers’ operations through:
Partnership & problem solving
Our global network of engineers and account managers mean we get closer to our customers, enabling us to understand their exact challenges and resolve them precisely.
High performance products
Designed to meet precise industry and application needs, our world-class products are proven to improve service life and performance of equipment. We will continuously add to this portfolio through a programme of innovation and new product development.
We have sales and service operations in 75 countries as well as technical centres across the globe. Investment in world-class manufacturing facilities and localised production, supported with our Express service, means we will be able to meet our commitments reliably and precisely – in full and on time, anywhere.