BEST IN CLASS PRESSURE SWITCHES FOR RAIL BRAKING SYSTEMS
For 18 years, leading rail industry companies have been choosing Norgren's braking systems. Norgren is recognised for its pressure monitoring components and provides systems that have been engineered to conform to the highest quality and safety requirements, adding real value for our customers.
Norgren rail specification pressure switches are tested to meet with all the latest global legislation requirements and are focused on safety, reliability and quality.
We have a range of pressure switches available to suit all applications from braking systems to compressor management etc.
- Single, double, mechanical and electronic switches
- Pressure ranges up to 16 Bar
- Temperature range: -40°C to +85°C (-55°C option)
- Excellent hysteresis and repeatability
- Adjustable hysteresis available on selected switches
- Wide voltage and current range
- Parallel outputs available on selected switches
- NO/NC options
- Quick & simple installation