At Norgren we recognise that our people are our future success. If you have what it takes to succeed in a fast-paced team environment with tremendous opportunities for growth and development, then the Norgren team is for you. We are a global leader within the engineering, manufacturing and distribution of quality pneumatic and fluid control solutions.
Norgren is part of the diverse and internationally successful £1.8 billion plus IMI Group. Employing over 6000 employees with a presence in 75 countries we are a major business with careers to match. We offer a wide range of opportunities from engineering and manufacturing through to sales and finance. So whatever your aspirations you’ll find it at Norgren.
Our global reach includes manufacturing facilities located in the USA, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, UK, Switzerland, Spain and the Czech Republic.
Strategy & Values
We understand, connect, deliver and improve - and for our customers, this is all represented in three key areas: high performance products, innovation and technical excellence, and exceptional local service.
With the support of our graduate development team we will offer you a wide range of opportunities which will include international assignments in more than 30 countries worldwide.
- Business Development Manager - Europe - Food & Beverage
- Business Development Director - Rail Sector - Central Europe
- Senior Commodity Buyer - Lichfield - Staffordshire - UK
- Regional Manager - Energy Sector - Houston -TX - USA
- KLO Accounting Supervisor - Las Vegas - NV - USA
- Accounting Supervisor - Kloehn - Las Vegas, NV
- Senior Die Designer - NAS - Rochester Hills, Michigan